In the summer of 2011, a pretty young lady who combines the eastern and western beauty became everybody’s attention when she won the title of Lebanon’s Supermodel on MTV, and later World Supermodel competition in Fiji. She appeared out of nowhere only to surprise everyone with her capabilities in the field of beauty and fashion.
Tag: Lebanon Supermodel 2011
Most Popular Posts
- Former Miss Lebanon Joelle Behlok is Ageless!
- Advertise Your Business
- Jeanne-Marie Konsol… The Media's 'Miss Arab'
- New Facts About Your DWTS Stars
- George Clooney Swept off his Feet by a Lebanese…
- Daniella Rahme: One of the 25 Sexiest Women Alive!
- Nadine Welson Njeim Looking Like A Perfect Queen on…
- Myriam Klink: "I'm Sexy and I know it!"
- Nourhanne Toutounji – Like Mother Like Daughter!!
- Tribute to the Late Supermodel Catalina Prince
- Joëlle on What are Ayman Moussa’s Chances at Mister World?
- Sabra on Jeanne-Marie Konsol… The Media’s ‘Miss Arab’
- Oscar on George Clooney Swept off his Feet by a Lebanese Beauty
- Kris on Ayman Moussa is the New Mister Lebanon!
- Claire amer on Sandra Sayegh: Record-Breaking Beauty Contestant
- RBH on Beautiful Lebanese Skiier Jackie Chamoun Makes A Splash at The Olympics
- Valérie on Manhunt France Dethroned & Runner-up Takes Over
- Theo on Mister World 2014 Pageant Date & Venue Announced
- Franky on Nadine Njeim Celebrated her 26th Birthday with Fans
- Rabih on Krystel Loutfi: “Miss Lebanon Was A Great Experience That I will Always Remember”