Lebanese songtress Haifa Wehbe began filming her scenes from her upcoming Egyptian movie “Halawat AlRouh”, yesterday. Some of the locations where the scenes were shot including the 6th of October City, as well as several other popular neighborhoods in Egypt. The story of the film revolves around a lovely lady called “Rouh” suffering from loneliness
Tag: حلاوة روح
Most Popular Posts
- Miss Big Arabian Beauty is Lebanese!
- Advertise Your Business
- Former Miss Lebanon Joelle Behlok is Ageless!
- Maya Diab Was Dressed to Kill!!
- New Facts About Your DWTS Stars
- Acknowledging the Beautiful Anchor Dima Sadek
- Wissam Hanna's Last Minute Break-up
- Tribute to the Late Supermodel Catalina Prince
- What are Ayman Moussa's Chances at Mister World?
- Haifa Wehbe at "the Global Gift Gala" Along with…
- Editor on Miss Big Arabian Beauty is Lebanese!
- Stephanie on Miss Big Arabian Beauty is Lebanese!
- Oscar on Daniella’s Favourite ‘Helo’ (sweets)
- Marie on LBP Weekly News: Romy Chibany’s Most Recent Activity
- Jamie on LBP Weekly News: Good News for All The Single Girls Out There!
- Rabih on LBP Weekly News: Good News for All The Single Girls Out There!
- joelle sassine on Jeanne-Marie Konsol… The Media’s ‘Miss Arab’
- Editor on LBP Weekly News: Jessica Sahyoun is the New Miss Overweight Arab Beauty
- Rabih on LBP Weekly News: Jessica Sahyoun is the New Miss Overweight Arab Beauty
- Kristen Lowry on Rina & Romy Chibany “Color” their Eyes for a Change